Credit Rating/Control Services
The Association has negotiated on behalf of Members, with Experian©, the global business solutions company, to offer members special discounted rates on all Experian business information reports.
Experian gives you access to information which helps to assess the creditworthiness and financial health of suppliers, competitors and clients, together with allowing you to view how your organisation's financial health is perceived within the market in which you operate (i.e. it may act as a reference).
These discounted credit rating services will allow the member to make commercially aware and informed decisions about:
- whether to do business with a specific corporate entity;
- what associations and links that corporate entity has or has had, to other entities;
- what associations and links the corporate officers of a corporate entity has or has had, to other entities;
- how much risk should he exposed to with any one entity;
- how its competitors and clients are viewed in credit rating, financial health and risk, terms;
- how the member is viewed by competitors and clients in credit rating, financial health and risk terms.
Debt Recovery Referral Scheme
The Association has negotiated and established a partnered alliance with McClure Naismith, a leading debt recovery firm, to deliver a bespoke debt recovery service to members at discounted rates. The firm who understands the requirements of members and the mechanical engineering context in which debts are incurred, and will undertake undisputed debts on a fixed fee basis.
The fixed fees for each stage of proceedings should enable the member to take a commercial decision at the outset as to whether the expenditure on the recovery of the debt when added with his own time and monetary costs is worthwhile.