Welcome to the Commercial & Legal team
headed by Rob Driscoll, who says,
“We are one of the most tangible economic benefits of B&ES membership”.
Rob is supported by another solicitor Debbie Petford, Legal Adviser Gari Sibanda and Assistant Cheryl Riley.
FREE to B&ES members
We provide an exclusive service of expert legal guidance, tailored specifically to the commercial context of the building & engineering services sector. Our advice spans:
- pre-tender, procurement, delivery, post-contract and construction business administration issues
- contract management - interpreting standard form and bespoke contracts, bonds, guarantees and warranties, etc
- the implications of existing, revised and new national and international legislation,
- insolvency and debt recovery, and
- dispute resolution through litigation and adjudication, including bespoke contractual or alternative forms of dispute resolution
Rob, Debbie and Gari strive to be intuitive, trusted business advisers to B&ES members who design, supply and install M&E services in all areas of the traditional construction, asset management, waste, infrastructure and energy & power sectors.
Select from the menu on the left to read our detailed guidance on areas of daily interest to building services contractors, and/or look at our range of webinars.
Read more about this special edition of C&L Focus ...
View the FREE-to-members contracts, letters or guides from the Commercial & Legal team at B&ES Publications